Pacific Tower, Suite 1101
|General 501 Commons Inquires||206-682-6704
|Technology Support Help Desk (current clients only)
General Nonprofit Information & Referral Support
|What services does 501 Commons provide?
||Link to Infographic of our services|
Email addresses for individual staff members are available on their profile pages.
501 Commons is located on the 11th floor of Pacific Tower on north Beacon Hill. Parking in the north lot costs $2 per day and can be accessed from both 12th and 14th. There are stairs and a walkway between the building and the west garage that leads from the north lot to the south entrance. There is no public entrance in the north side of the building. Disabled parking is available just across from the south entrance.
Office Closure: Holidays
The 501 Commons office will be closed for the following holidays in 2015:
- Thursday, January 1, 2015 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, January 19, 2015 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 16, 2015 (President's Day)
- Monday, May 25, 2015 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, July 3, 2015 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 7, 2015 (Labor Day)
- Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27, 2015 (Thanksgiving)
- Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25, 2015 (Christmas)
Note: 501 Commons' Technology Support Line, including Emergency Support, will not be available on the above closure days. If you have a regularly scheduled support visit for that day, your consultant will work with you to reschedule.
Office Closure: Snow or Emergency
In addition to the dates listed above, 501 Commons may have an unexpected closure due to inclement weather, severe power outages, or other emergencies. Check our blog for the most up-to-date information regarding weather-related office closures.