|Mailing Address||510 Second Avenue West
Seattle, WA 98119
|General 501 Commons Inquires||206-682-6704
|Technology Support Help Desk (current clients only)
General Nonprofit Information & Referral Support
|What services does 501 Commons provide?
||Link to Infographic of our services|
Email addresses for individual staff members are available on their profile pages.
Please do not park in the lot on the corner of 2nd Avenue West and Republican Street. This lot is reserved during daytime business hours, and you will be towed if you park there.
Two-hour street parking is available on 2nd Avenue West. Metered parking is available on Republican Street. There is a paid lot on 2nd Avenue West near the Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Office Closure: Holidays
The 501 Commons office will be closed for the following holidays in 2014:
- Wednesday, January 1, 2014 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, January 20, 2014 (Martin Luther King Day)
- Monday, February 17, 2014 (President's Day)
- Monday, May 26, 2014 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, July 4, 2014 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 1, 2014 (Labor Day)
- Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28, 2014 (Thanksgiving)
- Wednesday, December 24 and Thursday, December 25, 2014 (Christmas)
Note: 501 Commons' Technology Support Line, including Emergency Support, will not be available on the above closure days. If you have a regularly scheduled support visit for that day, your consultant will work with you to reschedule.
Office Closure: Snow or Emergency
In addition to the dates listed above, 501 Commons may have an unexpected closure due to inclement weather, severe power outages, or other emergencies. Check our blog for the most up-to-date information regarding weather-related office closures.