Pacific Tower, Suite 1101
|General 501 Commons Inquiries|
|Technology Support Help Desk (current clients only)
General Nonprofit Information & Referral Support
|What services does 501 Commons provide?
||Link to Infographic of our services|
Email addresses for individual staff members are available on their profile pages.
Guest parking is $3 for the day or $2 evening (after 4pm) in the West Garage which you access from the driveway with the flag circle which you enter off of 14th Avenue on the south side of the tower.
There is only one pay station which is located on the P6 level, the entrance off of the south driveway. Tickets need to be purchased and then placed in your car so allow time to go to the pay station and then back to your car.
Prices are subject to change. Additional parking for $2 for all day (cash only) is available in the north parking lot, which is accessible from 12th avenue. Street parking is also available.
Office Closure: Holidays
The 501 Commons office will be closed for the following holidays in 2015:
- Thursday, January 1, 2015 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, January 19, 2015 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 16, 2015 (President's Day)
- Monday, May 25, 2015 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, July 3, 2015 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 7, 2015 (Labor Day)
- Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27, 2015 (Thanksgiving)
- Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25, 2015 (Christmas)
Note: 501 Commons' Technology Support Line, including Emergency Support, will not be available on the above closure days. If you have a regularly scheduled support visit for that day, your consultant will work with you to reschedule.
Office Closure: Snow or Emergency
In addition to the dates listed above, 501 Commons may have an unexpected closure due to inclement weather, severe power outages, or other emergencies. Check our blog for the most up-to-date information regarding weather-related office closures.