501 Commons has a diverse membership of more than 300 organizations, ranging from grassroots to larger organizations. You do not have to be a member to receive services from 501 Commons, but being a member ensures that you know about new programs and services, and gives you discounts on services, trainings, and events.
Why Become a Member?
Lower prices on services, trainings, and events: 501 Commons' members receive discounts of 10-25% on all of our technology and management consulting services as well as our Partner Services: Tech Managed Services, Financial Services, and Human Resources. Plus, you get lower rates on 501 Commons-sponsored trainings and events.
Our membership fees operate on a sliding scale based on your organization's annual budget. If you are one of nearly 100 organizations using ongoing services or are doing a technology or management consulting project with us, you can save a lot of money!
Let’s get down to brass tacks. Specifically, 501 Commons' membership includes the following:
- Access to discounted member rates for all 501 Commons' consulting services, such as:
- Tech consulting: database, network, web and technology strategy and planning
- Management consulting: board development, strategic planning, HR, financial services, etc.
- Coaching and executive advising
- Meeting facilitation
- Emergency planning
- Access to member rates for our Partner Services: Ongoing human resources, financial services, and technology maintenance and support programs. This includes our Stable & Secure Managed Services program, Flexit database maintenance and support program, and website maintenance and development program.
- Discounted training and event fees for events such as the ED Forum, Leadership Speaker Series, and Policy Governance training.
In an effort to create a pricing structure that accommodates the range of sizes and budgets in the nonprofit community, 501 Commons' membership rates are based on a sliding-scale fee structure.
|Annual Budget||Annual Dues|
|$100,000 - $499,999||$100|
|$500,000 - $1,499,999||$200|
|$1,500,000 - $4,999,999||$400|
|$5,000,000 or more||$500|