Provide your expertise to our collegial team working to solve problems so nonprofits can leverage technology effectively. 501 Commons offers the opportunity to work remotely or in-office, generous benefits, and paid time-off.
- Manage a client portfolio and build strong relationships with managed services clients
- Perform advanced computing support through scheduled visits by providing routine preventative maintenance, coaching, and troubleshooting
- Provide ongoing assessment of the client’s technology infrastructure
- Serve as a liaison between the client and their technology vendors/providers
- Create documentation that allows the client to reuse processes and procedures easily
- Generate additional business with your clients through needs assessment, project scoping, and client education
- Stay abreast of technological changes by attending training and reviewing current literature
- Occasionally participate in maintenance/on-call rotation by providing support for critical issues outside of regular business hours
- 5 or more years managing client relationships
- 5 or more years directing IT operations, including: computer operations and maintenance, technology capacity, the implementation of local and wide area networking technologies for small business, and hands-on experience with Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Microsoft Azure services
- 5 or more years with server and client-side protection strategies against viruses, malware
- Experience with ticketing system, backup solutions, and remote monitoring tools
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of system security practices
- Reliable transportation to commute to and from client locations
- Background working with diverse communities and teams
- Success means you build strong relationship with clients, become a highly engaged member of the team, and bill 70% of your monthly time to client engagements.
- Experience with nonprofit organizations as a staff, volunteer, or board member
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Put the position title in the subject line.