Please read the Terms and Conditions of using the Five Elements of a Healthy Nonprofit Self-Assessment survey:
- Access to and Use of the Five Elements of a Healthy Nonprofit Self-Assessment. You acknowledge and agree that the Five Elements of a Healthy Nonprofit Self-Assessment, the immediate report of assessment results provided upon completion of the Five Elements of a Healthy Nonprofit Self-Assessment, as well as any other reports based on individual or aggregated results (collectively, the “Five Elements Materials”) are intended to provide information only and are solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sublicense, transfer, or otherwise make available any of the Five Elements Materials to any third party for commercial purposes. You may not modify the Five Elements Materials without first obtaining written permission from 501 Commons (“501 Commons”).
- Intellectual Property. The Five Elements Materials are proprietary to 501 Commons and it and its third-party content providers are protected by intellectual property laws including, without limitation, copyright and trademark law. You may not remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Five Elements Materials. Except for the limited use rights granted to you in these Terms and Conditions, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in the Five Elements Materials. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are expressly reserved.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Five Elements Materials are provided on an "as-is" basis without warranty of any kind. Access to the Five Elements Materials is provided on an “as available” basis. 501 Commons, and its officers, directors, employees, partners, successors, agents, content providers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies (the “501 Entities”) disclaim any and all warranties relating to the Five Elements Materials, whether express or implied including, without limitation, any (1) warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and (2) warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, security, usefulness, or informational content in the Five Elements Materials. 501 Commons cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Five Elements Materials.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will the 501 Entities be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from, relating to, or in any way connected with the Five Elements Materials, even if 501 Commons is aware or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the 501 Entities’ liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the greater of: (a) the amount paid, if any, by you to 501 Commons during the twelve (12) month period preceding your claim; or (b) one hundred dollars ($100). Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. You agree that the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and 501 Commons. Any legal proceedings that may arise out of, relate to, or be in any way connected with these Terms and Conditions or the Five Elements Materials shall be brought in the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the same.
- Termination of Access. 501 Commons reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Five Elements Materials without prior notice or liability, provided that 501 Commons will refund any amounts paid by you for reports which you have not yet received.
- Questions. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, have trouble accessing the Five Elements Materials or receiving a report, or comments or questions regarding the Five Elements Materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.