Commit to making a positive impact on the quality of life for your family, neighbors, friends, colleagues, and other King County residents through your personal philanthropy on May 3.
501 Commons is once again partnering with The Seattle Foundation to help advance the life-affirming work of our organization, as well as hundreds of other nonprofit organizations during GiveBIG 2016.
Your generosity through GiveBIG will propel 501 Commons’ continuing success in meeting the needs of Washington’s growing nonprofit sector through:
- Executive Service Corps, which delivers the expertise of more than 500 volunteer professionals to nonprofits
- ZaptheGap campaign to eliminate the technology gap between for-profits and nonprofits
- Problem-solving guidance delivered by our Information & Referral Program staff
- Learning opportunities, such as 501 Talks Tech, Nonprofit Essentials Training, and our action-learning programs
- Access to vetted consultants and specialists, as well as free online resources available in our Statewide Nonprofit Resource Directory