Inquire with us about setting up a customized learning session with an experienced trainer who can guide you through several relevant topics such as:
- Basic accounting concepts and financial literacy for nonprofits
- The differences between accounting for nonprofit and for-profit enterprises
- Nonprofit accounting systems
- Fiduciary roles, responsibilities, and governance
- Financial analysis and trends
We'll start a conversation with you about who at your organization should participate, what topics to cover, and what additional resources/training you need. These trainings can be customized for board members, staff, or both. We recommend you schedule at least two hours for a training, which is enough time to cover one or two of these subjects in-depth without overloading you with too much information.
Get started by filling out our Request for Assistance Form. Send your questions to Jenny Lundqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: 501 Commons trainer Del Goehner working with the staff of Seattle Animal Shelter Foundation.