GivingTuesday, December 30, and December 31 are the days when the highest number of people give money to nonprofits. Don't be sitting on the sidelines during the biggest giving days of the year.
If your organization participated in GiveBIG 2022, the registration fee you already paid allows you to fundraise year-round on the Washington Gives platform. If you did not register for GiveBIG, you can still register and become visible to thousands of donors during the crucial holiday giving season.
To help you get ready for GivingTuesday, watch on your own time this presentation on making the most out of the Washington Gives platform:
From participating in GivingTuesday to planning your year-end campaign, you have many opportunities to keep raising funds using powerful features like peer-to-peer fundraising, matching grants, and a full advanced feature set. Bethany Natoli will provide an overview of these features and how they can supercharge your upcoming fundraising campaigns.
- Peruse through the Ultimate Guide for Nonprofits if you are new to fundraising or are unfamiliar with GivingTuesday. Make sure you use the correct logos and branding so your promotional materials look consistent.
- Download Network for Good’s free GivingTuesday checklist. It can help you stay on track with your donor engagement strategies.
- Mightycause provides a comprehensive GivingTuesday toolkit full of free resources and helpful links.
- Peruse through Pexels and Unsplash for free-to-use images.
- OneCause provides tips, tricks, and templates for crafting compelling emails, social media posts, and text messages.
- Need fresh ideas? Bloomerang shares 33+ campaign ideas that you can try this year or for future fundraising campaigns.
- While you’re on your lunch break, listen to Blackbaud’s podcast on what you should do to get ready.