Without a proper social media strategy, it’s difficult to convert those simple “likes” into donations, volunteer sign-ups, or your supporters writing letters to Congress.
Discover how to make your posts pay off through Idealware’s six-part webinar series that starts on Dec. 5 and ends on Jan. 23. Note that there will be a two-week break during the holidays.
The Nonprofit Social Media Success Toolkit
Tuesdays, Dec. 5, 12, 19, Jan. 9, 16, and 23
10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
Explore how social media can help your organization grow its brand and develop deeper relationships:
- Dec. 5 – Branding Through Social Media: Take a detailed look at creating, refining, and managing your brand message and personality.
- Dec. 12 – Getting Beyond the Like: Using Social Media to Cultivate Deeper Commitment: Learn how to move simple “likes” into tangible results such as signing petitions, attending events, or donating.
- Dec. 19 – Integrating Social Media with Your Other Communications Channels: Integrate your social media content into your email, website, direct mail, press coverage, and advertising efforts like a pro.
- Jan. 9 – Getting Started with Social Media Fundraising: Can social media help you raise more money? Yes it can!
- Jan. 16 – Measuring Your Social Media Efforts: Walk through your own social media stats and discuss tools that can help you gather data, analyze results, strengthen what works, and change what doesn’t work.
- Jan. 23 – Creating a Social Media Policy: Develop a set of written policies that govern who does what, what’s okay to say, and how to handle sticky situations.
All sessions are recorded and available to watch later, so you can catch up if you are unable to attend certain classes. Contact email@example.com or call (207) 699-4236 if you have any questions.