Did you know 501 Commons provides more than 500 contracted services and responds to 350 free Information and Referral calls/emails each year to nonprofits all over in the state?
We serve organizations whose missions span a wide range of areas: housing, education, human services, the arts, the environment, homelessness, child development, and more. Just as our clients are diverse in their work, 501 Commons also offers a diverse array of services for these nonprofits.
- Management Consulting Services: Our consultants can help your nonprofit plan a board retreat, develop a strategic plan, write a communications/marketing plan or assist with other important projects.
- Technology Services: We can help you develop a better database, map out a technology strategy, build a website, switch to cloud-based email and file sharing, and provide ongoing IT support.
- Human Resources Services: Your staff is your nonprofit’s most important resource. Allow us to provide the support and tools you need to care for the folks who carry out your mission day in and day out.
- Financial Services: Having an experienced financial person doing your bookkeeping will help you better manage your finances and may even save you money. We do payroll and 990s too! Our services are a perfect solution for organizations anywhere who can use our Virtual Bookkeeping Service, as well as those that have offices in King County.
- Coaching and Leadership Development: We have peer-learning, coaching, and executive advising opportunities that provide nonprofit leaders with the support they need to lead effectively.
- Info & Referrals: Check out our website for approved nonprofit experts, consultants, best practices, tools, networking opportunities, referrals to outside services, and advice for start-up nonprofits. Our toll free number is 1-888-462-4853, so give us a call!
- Trainings & events: Visit our events calendar for trainings, gatherings, networking opportunities, and conferences happening in your area.
- Cohort programs: Our six cohort programs bring together nonprofits, working with consultants, to improve volunteer management (VIP 360 and VIP Manager Corps), arts management (Springboard), fundraising (Catalyst), technology planning (Plan IT!) and human resources (HR Toolkit).
- Space for meetings, conferences and events: We have four spaces in Pacific Tower for nonprofits to rent for meetings, fundraising events, program activities, and conferences.