We are excited to re-introduce you to our Data Solutions team. Over the past six months many of our clients have already benefited from working with this smart, can-do crew. As we have grown we have sought out people who not only know data and databases, but are also deeply committed to nonprofits. With two MSWs, an MPA, and a PhD—plus a metric ton of data nerd know-how, this group has become a data “dream team.”
- Michael Horn. Data Solutions Program Manager. Leader of this collective with over twenty years in the nonprofit data trenches. Sailboat racer. Learn more about Michael.
- Crystal Cheairs. Database Consultant & Technology Volunteering Program Manager. Accidental techie turned pro with over eight years in database administration. Solar generator builder. Learn more about Crystal.
- Rebecca Roy. Database Consultant. Data wonk with secret Excel wizardry superpowers. USPS torch-bearer. Learn more about Rebecca.
- Zach Nostdal. Database Consultant. Peace Corps alum and administrator of the most complex database we know (our own). Cyclist s’more maker. Learn more about Zach.
- Robert Stumberger. Client Engagement Manager. Former extreme Service Corps member with deep roots in technology and engineering. Adventurous fugu taster. Learn more about Robert.
- Megan Moorehead. Program Support Specialist. Process savant and the wind beneath Tech Services’ wings. Board game aficionado. Learn more about Megan.
It goes without saying, but we'll say it anyway: if we can help you with anything data-related, please give us a call at 206-682-6704 or fill out our Request for Assistance Form.