Posted Jun 21, 2017 12:25 PM
Like peanut butter and jelly, vibrant fundraising and sound financial practices just naturally go together. Join us for "QuickBooks Made Easy" on Thursday, July 20 at the 2100 Building (Seattle) so that you can take your accounting practices - and fundraising - to the next level.
This annual training class for nonprofit bookkeeping staff will help your organization better utilize the popular accounting software. And clearly articulated financial information is exactly what funders and donors want to see - and sometimes require as a condition of receiving grants.
Register for QuickBooks Made Easy today!
Part 1: Essentials is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for nonprofits, provide an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2017 Edition, and go over other topics such as:
- Tracking members and donors
- Adding your annual budget
- Creating reports for your board and funders
- Tracking grants, pledges, and dues
- Crafting year-end acknowledgement letters
- Other new 2017 features
Part 2: Advanced is from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. and goes well beyond the basics to cover areas like:
- Payroll expenses
- Tracking restricted grants
- Tracking fundraising campaigns
- Creating custom forms
- Entering credit card transactions
- Recording in-kind donations
- Being able to auto-allocate expenses to certain programs or grants
Use the code 501web20 to receive a discount on registration. Email support@QuickBooksMadeEasy.com if you have any questions. Please note this training is for the Desktop Version of QuickBooks.