Those of us in the nonprofit sector are privileged every day to work toward creating a better world. Our state conference gives us the opportunity to talk to each other about how we can do that work more effectively.
Join more than 600 nonprofit and community leaders on Wednesday, May 13 at the 2015 Washington State Nonprofit Conference at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue.
Here are seven reasons to register now:
- Two pre-conference workshops on nonprofit finance and program design & evaluation.
- Heather McLeod Grant (Forces for Good) is the keynote speaker!
- A nonprofit “sandbox” where you can get help and try out new ideas with 501 Commons staff and other nonprofit experts.
- 18 workshops across four tracks.
- Open sourced facilitated conversations with your peers.
- Ample opportunities to network with new people.
- Only $150 if you are a member of Washington Nonprofits and register two or more people before April 14.
The keynote speaker, Heather McLeod Grant, has more than 20 years of experience in the social sector and is the best-selling co-author of Forces for Good: The Six Practices of High-Impact Nonprofits. At 501 Commons, these six practices in Forces for Good underlie our approach to working with nonprofits.
By joining Washington Nonprofits you not only get a 20 percent discount but you join nearly 500 individuals and organizations working together to represent our sector in Olympia and Washington D.C.
Staff and major volunteers at a Washington Nonprofits member organization are also eligible for the 20 percent discount. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before registering so you can let Washington Nonprofits know which nonprofit you are affiliated with ahead of time.