In the spirit of putting people first, the 2016 Washington State Nonprofit Conference on May 17 promises to revolutionize the way nonprofits think about their missions.
Join more than 700 nonprofit and community leaders on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue where you can listen, learn, and share your ideas about how we can better design the future of our sector.
“Designing Our Future: Connecting People, Advancing Causes” will focus on why “human centered design” should be the framework used by the sector to approach its work. Through 21 workshops, “sandbox” learning sessions (including 501 Commons experts), and compelling speakers, you will come away reinvigorated and inspired to change the way you design services and advance your cause.
Need more reasons to register for this conference? There will be:
- Four pre-conference workshops on nonprofit finance, risk management, program design, and advocacy.
- 21 workshops across six tracks.
- Two plenary sessions, including "Creating Spaces: Humanizing Tools for Advancing Your Mission" by Dr. Leticia Nieto (8:15 to 9:15 a.m.) and the lunch session (12:15 to 1:15 p.m.) by Matt Taylor, IDEO.org, Director of Strategy and Operations.
- Nonprofit “sandbox” sessions where you can discuss important topics and new ideas with experts in the field, including 501 Commons staff!
- Open and facilitated discussions with your peers
- Networking opportunities.
There is an early bird discount if you register before April 14, so make sure you register soon. We hope to see you there!