Do any of these stories sound familiar to you?
- An important employee moves on from the organization…and remaining employees realize that key information walked out the door with them.
- A board member can’t locate the meeting notes buried deep in their inbox.
- No one remembered to tell the new employee about an important part of their job.
- Program documentation is scattered between personal and shared files, resulting in a lot of wasted time when something needs to be located.
- Staff keep asking each other the same questions over and over again because the answers aren’t written down anywhere.
Stop reinventing the wheel! We can help you create an internal-facing website where your staff and board can centralize all knowledge in one easy-to-use location. This way, everyone on your team will know important things ranging from where to find the scotch tape to how to be reimbursed for business purchases and other standard operating policies.
On Sept. 21 from noon to 1:00 p.m. we will host a free 501 Talks Tech webinar in which we provide a tour through a demonstration wiki site. We’ll show you how you can utilize this space to:
- Customize systems for recruiting and onboarding new staff, board members, and volunteers.
- Create checklists to keep everyone accountable.
- Post important information like meeting minutes, upcoming dates, marketing materials, emergency contact protocols, PTO/holiday policies, key messaging, and so on.
- Document processes like HR, payroll, job applicant interviews, editing the website, requesting new office supplies, and updating donor records.
We will show you how you can do all of this using Atlassian’s Confluence software. Register today! We will also share a recording of the webinar in this newsletter and on social media so you can watch it later if you cannot participate on Sept. 21.