There are many ways you can support 501 Commons in addition to providing a financial gift. Like other nonprofit organizations, we welcome new equipment, supplies, and technology that can help us operate more effectively and efficiently.
Below is a suggestion of items we could use right away. Please coordinate the donation of these items with Lucinda Stroud by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have items, or work at a company that regularly donates items to nonprofits, that are not on this list? Let Scott Hayman know by sending an email to email@example.com, and we will decide whether we could use it!
- Conference phone
- New computers and laptops
- New tablets or kindles
- New or near new extended monitors
- New or near new cell phones
- Noise cancelling earphones
- Mice/mouse pads
- Up to date graphic design software (Adobe, Corel etc.)
- Video camera
- Video lighting
- Gift cards to restaurants, stores, and online resources (for volunteer recognition)
- New or near new office chairs
- 8-10 light folding tables with nice tops for our conference room
- File pedestals
- Stackable chairs
- Emergency supplies and provisions including gallons of water, high protein food, first aid kits, or supplies