The Nonprofit Resource Directory features over 100 well-experienced providers who come recommended by nonprofits, including:
- Independent consultants and consulting firms, like fundraising consultants and accountants
- Other service providers/companies, such as graphic designers and technology firms
- Nonprofit capacity-building organizations
- Associations, networks, and volunteer centers
- Educational programs and resource centers focused on nonprofits
If your company or organization serves WA State nonprofits, apply today to:
- Get the right clients. Nonprofits find service providers through targeted searches. Plus, our staff is available by phone and email to help. What's your area of expertise?
- Reach a wide audience. Leverage our statewide marketing and social media efforts, including promotion by Washington Nonprofits, our state's nonprofit trade association. Resource Directory pages also rank well on Internet search results and our website is commonly referred to by others. Plus, by indicating the Washington counties you serve, nonprofits outside your home county can find you. If you are service provider located outside of Washington state, this service can help nonprofits discover your services.
- Market all of your services. Often, nonprofits know you for just one or two offerings. Let people know about all of your services and areas of expertise.
- Promote your trainings and other events. Do this through your profile page, our Featured Training & Networking Events page, and 501 Commons’ social media efforts.
- Join a well-regarded group of experienced and respected service providers. The Resource Directory is different from other directories because listed providers must have at least three recent years of experience serving nonprofits and successfully pass three-to-five reference checks we conduct.
- Build your skills and network. As a listed provider, you will be invited to attend 501 Commons' gatherings and professional development opportunities, like Learn to Serve and the Directory Networking Party, at no charge. You'll also receive our consultant newsletter and can join 501 Commons' LinkedIn Group.
- Tap a very cost-effective opportunity. Starting at just $175 for small companies and $275 for larger firms, the annual fee is far less than mailings, sponsorships, or other forms of marketing – especially given the benefits!
For questions, contact Information & Referral Program Manager Matt Fikejs at email@example.com or 206-682-6704 x105. You can also visit our Listing Criteria & Review Process and Listing Categories & Fees pages.