You are here:

Personalized Assistance

Start a conversation with us

Info photoThere are many ways to get help from 501 Commons. To start, explore 501 Commons' services and the high-quality tools, best practices, nonprofit specialists, and more on this site. We worked hard to organize this in an easy-to-use way.

Sometimes, though, having a person to talk to is best. We can help you find the information you need or refer you to an approved specialist. Look at the options below to decide who best to contact for assistance.

So, whether you are across town or across the state from 501 Commons, help for your nonprofit may be just a call, email, or short form away.

Contact our Resource Navigator

For broad guidance on nonprofit topics, help finding relevant resources, and referrals to trusted nonprofit specialists, contact our Nonprofit Resource Navigator by filling out Part 1 of our Request for Assistance Form. This general support is available at no cost to nonprofits thanks to the many foundations and service providers that support our Information & Referral program.

Have questions about 501 Commons' services? Fill out Part 2 of the Request for Assistance Form or go to the box below to get connected to another staff person.

Not a nonprofit organization but considering the idea of starting one? Read about Starting a Nonprofit & Fiscal Sponsorship.

Managed Technology Helpdesk

Managed Technology clients can reach the helpdesk for tech support at the number or email address below. Not yet a client and interested in tech support services? See the box to the right.

501 Commons' Services

Fill out our Request for Assistance Form and the appropriate staff person will followup with you.

If you prefer to speak with someone first, call or email us and we'll direct you to the appropriate person.