Note: Contact information in presentations may be out-of-date. Feel free to email email@example.com for more information.
501 Tech Talks
Tableau for Nonprofits
- The Asylum Seekers dataset – the example data used in the training session, should you want to work with it or reproduce what was done in the training.
- Tableau Service Corps – get help with Tableau for your nonprofit.
- Tableau for Nonprofits – get Tableau for your small to mid-size nonprofit.
Data Management for Nonprofits
Managing Potential Supporters
This Choosing a Database Worksheet Packet [PDF] includes several tools to help in the database selection process, including:
- An organization process map table sample
- A functional requirements outline sample
- A software features priority map sample
- Software selection matrix
- Links to additional resources
Engagement Ladders: Building Supporter Power - helpful blog post by Frog Loop Care2's Nonprofit Marketing
Managing Relationships at Your Org - an indepth article by Tech Soup Canada
Measuring Along the Ladder of Engagement (A Grist.org Case Study) - by Beth Kanter