Marketing is made easy with all the social media platforms out there! Don't get left behind, here are some tips and tricks from our past presentations to help you learn more about social media.
Do note, contact information on presentations may be out of date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
501 Tech Talks
Facebook Advertising for Nonprofits
Social Media: The Big 3 for Nonprofits
Facebook Strategies for Nonprofits
- John Haydon’s 27 Ways to Increase Engagement on Your Facebook Page - lots of good ideas to help you think outside the box and breathe some new life into your Facebook presence.
- That same John Haydon operates a website that is chock full of helpful information, guides, videos and more all designed to help your nonprofit get the most out of social media.
- Nonprofit Tech 2.0’s 5 Nonprofits That Have Found Their Facebook Voice - sometimes it is easiest to learn by example, so check out these nonprofits and how they are using Facebook.
Social Media Wisdom on the YouTubes
A social media strategy for your nonprofit - explained! (Elevation Web)
Nonprofit Marketing Strategies for 2020 - (Nonprofit Marketing Strategies)
- Bugger shares 5 tips to optimize your Twitter profile. Nonprofit Tech for Good provides 10 popular hashtags for nonprofits.
- Sprout Social gives some great case studies about 5 Nonprofits Using Twitter Right
- Twitter also has an official blog that covers updates, tips and tricks.