As executive directors wrestle with funding changes, managing remote workers, planning for a return to in-person work, and other challenges, we are launching Exec2Exec to provide you with a confidential sounding board and advice from an experienced executive.
Possible topics include:
- Improving board governance and the relationship between the board and executive.
- Financial strategies that improve the organization’s viability.
- Shaping organizational culture, including inter-generational issues.
- Deciding whether to leave your organization.
- Increasing diversity and building inclusion into your culture.
The number of available spots is limited, so please request executive advising at your earliest convenience. Also, review the services we offer as we may be able to assist you in other ways.
If you would like to talk about Exec2Exec before requesting the service, you can also start a conversation by contacting Dan Bridge at email@example.com.
What do executives have to say?
"In anticipation of staffing up a new program area, I applied for some Exec2Exec coaching to make sure I was thinking through all of the organizational implications before just posting a job description. The six hours of coaching have been amazing as what I thought was a simple question opened a rich dialogue that is helping me center this new program in our strategic plan, and that has given me some fresh perspectives on how to better align and focus other programs, too."
~ Jon Hoekstra, executive director of Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust