We can provide your organization with ongoing finances services or help you with improvements to your financial systems. A summary of our services is below with more detailed information through the links at the bottom of the page, including links to emergency financial planning and COVID grant and loan support.
Bookkeeping /Accounting & Payroll
Let us take the guesswork out of contracting for bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll.
- Our staff, includes several CPAs and Enrolled Agents for technical consults.
- We can ensure your needs are met even if your financial services associate is unavailable to you due to illness or a vacation.
- Note that payroll services are provided only to organizations contracting for bookkeeping/accounting.
- There is a 4-hour monthly minimum for these services.
- Our services are always in high demand so we may need to add staff to accommodate your needs causing a delay in starting services. Please let us know as soon as you can that you want to use our services.
Our highly experienced 501 Commons’ Tax and Accounting staff can prepare your Form 990 and help with tax matters. We do not conduct financial reviews or audits, but can refer you to some excellent firms.
Quick Consult/ Accounting Consulting Services
- Use our Quick Consult program to get an answer to a specific question. Quick consults are charged a $25 for every 15 minutes up to 2 hours. (Quick Consults related to PPP loan applications are free) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can contract with us for consulting on budgeting, financial policies, internal controls, financial management training, and more.
FinancialServices Related to COVID & Economic Crisis
Every organization is navigating through uncharted waters right now. Knowing where your organization stands financially is critical. 501 Commons offers the following resources and services to help you assess your financial status, including
- FREE Information and Referral Services - fill out Part 1 of our .
- Quick Consults email@example.com.
- Financial consulting services, including
- Determining which CARES Act options fit your organization (PPP, EIDL, payroll tax credits, etc.)
- Emergency Financial Planning, including determining cash flow so you know if you have the ability to comply with the Payroll Protection Program loan forgiveness requirements.
- Assistance in preparing documents for board approval of loan applications and for submission to your bank
On-Site & Virtual Financial Services
We provide bookkeeping, accounting services, and payroll processingGet Info Today
Tax & Accounting
501 Commons also offers tax preparation services for 990s, state returns, and city returns.Take Action Now
Our staff team and Executive Service Corps experts can provide you with consultation about a challenging situation you’re facing at the moment.Get Started
Finance Quick Consult
Have a question about financial statements, accounting rules or your organization's tax return? For only $25 per 15-minute increment you can have your questions answered by one of our Financial Services Associates! (For organizations with a budget below $1.5 million there is a 25% discount.) Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.