Our nonprofit management consulting services run the gamut, from board development, meeting or retreat facilitation, communications planning, organizational development, and more.
Some services are provided by our staff consultants and others are provided on a sliding-scale fee basis using consultants who are members of our Executive Service Corps. They donate their time to 501 Commons, reducing the cost of accessing management expertise. With more than 500 service corps members, most with nonprofit experience, there is almost no area where we cannot find the expertise you need.
The services below are further described on their own pages. We can also help you identify collaborations and partnerships; make improvements in operational processes; and develop earned income strategies.
Tell us what you need by filling out the.
Management Consulting Services
- Assessments: organizational assessment, Board self-evaluation & more
- Board Governance
- Board Training in King County
- Change Management & Organizational Development
- Climate Survey (staff survey)
- Emergency Planning
- Grantwriting and fundraising assistance
- Marketing & Communications Planning
- Meeting & Retreat Facilitation
- Pathways - Organizational Assessment
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Strategic, Business, & Facility Planning
- Volunteer Management
Next Level for CBOs
Next Level for CBOs is a new program grounded in the 501 Commons Five Elements of a Healthy Nonprofit. The 9-month program, led by Dr. Sam Hampton, allows organizations based in marginalized communities to better serve their community.