Our management consulting services run the gamut from board development and facilitation to strategic planning, grantwriting, volunteer management, and more. (Check out HR services too!) Our team is ready to help connect you to the expertise you need.
Services are provided by staff consultants and members of our Executive Service Corps. With more than 500 service corps members, most with nonprofit experience, there is almost no area where we cannot find the expertise you need. Our program manager manages all projects and reviews reports and recommendations.
Read about the specialize services we provide and let us know what you need by filling out the Request for Assistance. Fees for projects with service corps members are on a sliding-scale.
Management Consulting Services
- Assessments: organizational assessment, board self-evaluation & more
- Board governance (including Policy Governance)
- Learning opportunities & convenings for board members
- Change management & organizational development
- Climate survey (staff engagement survey)
- Emergency planning
- Grantwriting and fundraising assistance
- Marketing & communications planning
- Meeting & retreat facilitation
- Pathways organizational self-assessment
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Strategic, business, & facility planning
- Volunteer management
Next Level for CBOs
Next Level for Community Based Organizations is a program, led by Dr. Sam Hampton, providing leadership mentors, cohort-learning sessions, and consulting support to organizations based in BIPOC communities to enhance their capacity and expand services for their community.Take the first step