Authentically embracing IDEA principles (inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility) is both an urgent call-to-action and a challenge. Start a conversation with us today about IDEA Pathways, a facilitated consulting process that encourages you to “walk the talk” around disrupting racism and aligning your entire organizational capacity with IDEA principles. During this process, we can help you identify tangible actions that will benefit your staff, program participants, donors, and community partners.
IDEA Pathways requires assembling a small team of staff and board members who will work with two of our knowledgeable consultants. The consultants will facilitate an assessment and a meeting to determine your priority actions. They will also prepare a final report to discuss with the team.
IDEA Pathways encourages you to reflect on how IDEA principles can be incorporated into your organization's HR policies, compensation practices, governance, program planning and delivery and more. The goal is to identify internal practices that cultivate an inclusive workplace and make services more accessible. The reflection, awareness, and planning that come from this process will allow your organization to better advance equity for the communities you serve.
Are you ready to get started?
This $3,250 service provides proven tools 50 hours of consulting support for your team. To schedule a conversation or to learn more, please contact Jan Burrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your team will participate in a series 6 planning meetings:
- Meet with the IDEA Pathways leadership team to discuss the assessment process and schedule subsequent planning meetings.
- Debrief the assessment results and come to consensus on the organization’s current practices regarding governance & boards and communications & relationships.
- Debrief assessment results and come to consensus on the organization’s current practices regarding fundraising & financial management, planning, technology, and administration.
- Debrief assessment results and come to consensus on the organization’s current practices regarding management & culture.
- Review assessment scores and determine 1-3 priority areas for improvement.
- Review the consultant’s recommendations and discuss next steps for implementation.