501 Commons members range from grassroots nonprofits to large multi-site organizations. You do not have to be a member of 501 Commons to use our services; however, membership offers your organization discounts of 10-25% off for 501 Commons’ services, training, and events. As a member you will receive monthly newsletters and notices with information on new, free, and discounted programs and services provided by 501 Commons, as well as our partners.
Why Become a Member?
Lower prices on services, trainings and events: We offer these benefits because collaborating with partner organizations has a greater impact on the communities we serve.
Whether you contract for our Technology Infrastructure Services, Human Resources, Financial Services, are a “frequent flyer” using our consulting services, or attending our events and workshops, being a member saves you money and ensures that you receive information about programs and services that can help you succeed in your mission.
Let’s get down to brass tacks. 501 Commons' membership includes the following:
- Access to discounted member rates for all 501 Commons' consulting services, such as:
- Technology consulting: database, network, web and technology strategy and planning
- Management consulting: board development, strategic planning, HR, financial services, etc.
- Coaching and executive advising
- Meeting facilitation
- Emergency planning
- Member rates for our Partner Services: let our highly trained staff provide your organization with human resources, financial services, and technology support. Being a member gets you reduced rates for these services. This includes our Technology Infrastructure Services, Flexit database maintenance and support program, and website maintenance and development program.
- Discounted fees for training and events. Members of Washington Nonprofits, our state association for nonprofits, also receive a members discount on 501 Commons trainings, convenings and events.
- Receiving our monthly NEXUS Newsletter and quarterly Tech Do-Gooder newsletter.
- Invitation to our annual Techtacular event, which gathers some of the best and brightest from the tech and nonprofit sectors for a uniquely inspiring cocktail party.
Organizations do not have to have to be a member to use 501 Commons services but members receive service discounts.
|Annual Budget||Annual Dues|
|$100,000 - $499,999||$100|
|$500,000 - $1,499,999||$200|
|$1,500,000 - $4,999,999||$400|
|$5,000,000 or more||$500|