Your information technology (IT) infrastructure provides the foundation for your organization's work. When it is working well, it is nearly invisible. When it is crumbling, it can bring your work to a standstill. This is especially true when staff is working remotely.
We provide a blend of services to meet your organization's specific needs. Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain a stable and secure technology infrastructure—whether cloud-based or on-premises—and to leverage technology to help you achieve your mission.
Since we focus exclusively on serving fellow nonprofits, we can leverage our partnerships with TechSoup, Microsoft, and other providers to offer high quality, cost-effective solutions tailored to your organizational needs. Services are provided on a monthly subscription service basis. Our staff of IT administrators, engineers, and consultants can become your on-going IT support for a fraction of the cost of an internal staff person.
Managed IT Services
On a day-to-day basis, your technology will fade into the background. In the long-term, your organization’s staff will have the comfort of consistent, reliable service at a predictable cost.
501 Commons uses industry-standard tools that enable us to monitor your technology systems remotely, so we can identify problems and provide proactive support. Because we’ll always have an eye on your systems, we’ll often find out about issues before they affect your work.
As a subscriber to our Managed IT services, you will receive:
- Proactive monitoring and management of your computers and on-premises or cloud-based systems.
- Access to our Support Line during business hours for troubleshooting and user support.
- Check-ups to ensure the security and privacy of your systems and data.
- Regularly scheduled meetings with a consultant to review of your technology and plan for future service needs.
We’ll work with you to anticipate the changing demands of your organization, make you aware of new technological capabilities, and determine how technology can meet your emerging needs.
Managed Service Options
We now offer tailored options to fit any size nonprofit and budget:
- Standard Managed Services – A designated consultant and regular site visits based on your preferences. Unlimited help desk services and an annual network health assessment.
- Monitoring and Metered – A low-cost basic plan for smaller organizations with limited budgets or basic IT needs. Includes limited help desk services, pay for additional help desk services only when you need them. An annual network health assessment and consultant visit.
- Augmented Services – Designed for organizations with in-house IT staff. Get advanced technology support for issues that cannot be handled in-house. Our engineers will provide staff support when you need an extra pair of hands or coverage during vacations, illness, and turnover.
All of our service options include:
- access to a help desk during business hours
- an annual network health assessment
- managing and monitoring your network for instability, threats, and breaches
- antivirus protection
- backup software.
IT Infrastructure Consulting
Our senior consultants can provide strategic guidance to help you deploy technology to redesign service delivery or streamline internal operations. We have expertise in supporting a remote workforce and virtual service delivery. Our team brings a unique perspective to your technology management having worked with hundreds of nonprofit organizations, both large and small.
501 Commons can also assist in-house IT support. Our nonprofit technology experts will work in partnership with your staff to tailor a consulting engagement based on your needs, the complexity of your systems, and the level of available internal support. IT consulting services, including cloud migration, SharePoint, multi-factor authentication, and other services, are also available.
For more information on our services
Want to better leverage technology and ensure that your network is stable and secure? Give us a call at 206-682-6704 or complete our Request for Assistance.
Free technology resources
Want to learn more about security and privacy, optimizing your use of available software, or free and low-cost technology tools? Check out our presentations in the Technology Knowledge Center. Or follow our blog to stay up to date on our occasional training events, tech tips, and more.